Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Have you seen us?


ComicsDC is on break for an extended weekend - we're off to Heroes Con. Well, Richard and I are. Randy T. may keep posting as we're off to Charlotte, NC. Stop by Richard's table if you want to find me. Or him actually.

By the way, I'll have a few copies of the Interplanetary Journal of Comic Art, and 3 copies of Film & TV Adaptations of Comics for sale (you can tell I didn't plan ahead when Richard asked me to come along) and a dummy of the Harvey Pekar: Conversations book. Richard will have his Richard's Poor Almanac book and original art for sale.

2 comments:

richardcthompson said...

Swell! But what are those ugly things?

Mike Rhode said...

Oh-ho, I loyally build these things week after week, acting as unpaid quality control, and that's the thanks I get?

Wait until you see the gas pump.