Wednesday, November 27, 2013

There's a new comic shop in Fair Oaks Mall

Randy T reports:

I was at Fair Oaks Mall and I noticed across the hall was a new store, "The Comic Shop"!  I went over and talked to the guy working there who told me they've been opened just over 3 weeks now, and are owned by the same guy that runs Comics & Gaming in Fairfax and Gainesville. They coordinated the Fairfax City store (which is near George Mason University) with Gary at Laughing Ogre to make sure they didn't poach from each other, so that one just sells older comics.  Fair Oaks approached them to open a store which sells new comics, and started as something seasonal, but is now successful enough that they're taking subscriptions!
Phone:  703-273-4695
Address:  11774U Fair Oaks Mall, Fairfax, VA  22033 (upper level - across from The Cheesecake Factory)

1 comment:

jsutliff said...

They were APPROACHED to sell comics? Hold on a sec - a pig just flew by my window...