Bruce usually photographs in the DC area, but he's gone to San Diego quite a few times. Here's links to his latest pictures:
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Panels (day 2 of 4) part 1
(1) Batman: Brave & Bold— Join producers Sam Register (Teen Titans) and James Tucker (Justice League Unlimited) as they discuss their latest take on the Dark Knight from their new show premiering this fall on Cartoon Network. Show story editor Michael Jelenic (The Batman), directors Brandon Vietti (Superman Doomsday), Ben Jones (Teen Titans: Trouble In Tokyo), Michael Chang (Teen Titans), voice director Andrea Romano (Superman Doomsday) and the new voice of Batman, Diedrich Bader (Surfs Up), will join Sam and James for an exclusive first look at the series, a brief discussion, followed by a Q&A session!
(2) Stargate Continuum— Following on the heels of the hit DVD release Ark of Truth, the next full-length feature will be released Tuesday, July 29, with principal cast members returning for the biggest adventure of them all! This panel features Brad Wright (series co-creator and Continuum developer, executive producer and writer), Martin Wood (director), and (subject to availability) stars Richard Dean Anderson (General Jack O'Neill), Amanda Tapping (Lt. Colonel Samantha Carter), Ben Browder (Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell), Michael Shanks (Dr. Daniel Jackson), and Christopher Judge (Teal'c).
(3) Stargate Worlds— After nearly 15 years on the air, the Stargate franchise is launching its first-ever multilevel online game, with all the elements—and more!—fans expect from the Stargate family. The key creative team from Cheyenne Mountain Entertainment and FireSky Studios present a compelling sneak-peek and answer questions. Panelists include Brad Wright (Stargate series' co-creator, executive producer and writer) plus Dan Elggren (FireSky Studio head), Chris Klug (creative director), Howard Lyon (art director), and Demetrius Comes (director of technology).
(4) Stargate Atlantis— With new allies and new challenges, Stargate Atlantis is making big waves in its action-packed fifth season. Be on hand for this exclusive panel discussion with the cast and creators of SCI FI's hit series. Panelists include cast members Joe Flanigan, Robert Picardo, and Jewel Staite, co-creator and executive producer Brad Wright, and , Chris Sanagustin, VP original programming SCI FI. Moderated by Martin Gero, executive producer.
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Artists (day 2 of 4)
Artists include: Megan Franich, Mick Foley, Virgil, Lori Petty, Jane Wiedlin, Gordon Kent, Steve Leiahola, Scott Shaw!, Dean Yeagle, Dean Haglund, Jim Balent, Brian Laub, Jim Starlin, Kevin Eastman, Bill Willingham, Joshua Ortega, Marc Andreyko, Jonathan Wayshack, Mike Carlin, and Jonathan Frakes.
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Panels (day 2 of 4) part 2
(5) Joss Whedon— Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and the writers and cast of his new short film, Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, will show never-before-seen clips while Joss also discusses Buffy Season Eight, the Fray crossover, and the upcoming Serenity comic focusing on Shepherd Book.
(6) American Dad— Seth MacFarlane and the cast of the Fox animated hit reunite at Comic-Con to read a never-before-seen episode and take questions from the audience.
(7) Family Guy— Stars Seth MacFarlane and Seth Green and the producers of the Fox animated hit give fans a sneak peek at a never-before-seen episode and discuss the highly anticipated spinoff The Cleveland Show.
(8) Bones— Join the entire cast (David Boreanaz, Emily Deschanel, Michaela Conlin, Tamara Taylor, John Francis Daley) and creators Hart Hanson and Barry Josephson for an hour of behind-the-scenes secrets and the chance to ask them everything you always wanted to know about the hit Fox drama.
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Miscellaneous (day 2 of 4)
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Panels (day 1 of 4) part 2
(5) Robotech Industry Panel— Tommy Yune, director of Robotech: The Shadow Chronicles, covers the history of the animated series that introduced a generation to anime and discusses upcoming new releases in the wake of the announcement of the live-action feature film.
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Panels (day 1 of 4) part 3
(6) Lionsgate and Marvel: Punisher: War Zone!— Producer Gale Anne Hurd (The Incredible Hulk) and stars Ray Stevenson (Rome) and Julie Benz (Rambo, Dexter) take you into the world of the Punisher for an exclusive first look. You won't be prepared!
(7) Lionsgate and Twisted Pictures: Saw 5— Join director David Hackl, along with the filmmakers and cast for an exclusive first look at the latest terrifying installment of the most successful horror series in history!
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Panels (day 1 of 4) part 4
(8) Repo! The Genetic Opera First Look— See what director Darren Lynn Bousman has been up to since directing the last three Saw movies: Repo! The Genetic Opera. Check out the phenomenon that is this Goth Rock musical with sneak peeks and the new trailer plus stories from Darren and the actors themselves, including Alexa Vega (Spy Kids), Bill Moseley (The Devil’s Rejects), and Ogre (the band Skinny Puppy), among others.
(9) Warner Premiere and Warner Home Video: World Premiere of Lost Boys The Tribe— Prepare to sink your teeth into the long-awaited and highly anticipated next chapter of the cult phenomenon started by the 1987 cult classic, and be the first to see Lost Boys The Tribe before its July 29 DVD release at this special world premiere. More than 20 years in the making, Lost Boys The Tribe is an homage to the original 1987 cult hit and stars Corey Feldman as vampire hunter Edgar Frog, along with Tad Hilgenbrinck, Angus Sutherland, and Autumn Reeser, with appearances by Jamison Newlander and Corey Haim. Meet the cast and filmmakers as director P J Pesce and original Lost Boys star Corey Feldman are joined by Tad Hilgenbrinck, Angus Sutherland, and Autumn Reeser to answer questions and talk about the making of this new horror classic.
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Miscellaneous (day 0 of 4)
San Diego, CA -- Comic-Con International 2008 -- Artists (day 0 of 4)
Artists include: Darwyn Cooke, Jerry Robinson, Adam Hughes, Dave Dorman, Michael Golden, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Jimmy Palmiotti, Matt Wagner, Arthur Adams, Amanda Conner, Kevin Eastman, Steve Rude, Phil and Kaja Foglio, Greg Evans, Mike Royer, William Tucci, Lou Ferrigno, Jim Balent, Becky Cloonan, and J. Scott Campbell.