Thursday, March 03, 2011

Comics return to the City Paper

The City Paper's redesigned itself and has this to say about comic strips -

  • Comics Page. Like many of our readers, we were sorry to see the paper's comics go a few years ago. Starting next week, they'll be back, on a single dedicated page that will feature Derf's excellent The City, Shawn Belschwender's Clown Time, David Malki's Wondermark, and Michael Kupperman's Up All Night. You'll still find Dirt Farm in its usual place.


  • - and we note that Ben Claassen is the cartoonist of Dirt Farm.

    3 comments:

    richardcthompson said...

    Wonderful!

    Randy said...

    A regular dose of Kupperman? I'm laughing already in sheer anticipation!

    Mike Rhode said...

    I'm most thrilled about Derf whom I find one of the harder hitting editorialists, although I actually knew Shawn slightly at GWU .

    I haven't seen the new issue yet. Anyone?