Thursday, September 27, 2007

Richard Thompson: The Blog

You probably all missed the following buried in the comments; god knows I wouldn't read them if they weren't highlighted on the master control panel. Richard said yesterday:

Everybody please visit my blog and leave a comment. I'll be adding podcasts, interactive games, polls & unwanted popups for finding lost classmates.

http://richardspooralmanac.blogspot.com/


Now, my feeling is he's trying to get us to write his life in surburbia comic strip for him. So if you post any particularly funny stories, make sure to include a Paypal link so he can take care of you. I'm not sure why he's changed his name to Richard Spooralmanack, but it does have a ring to it.

2 comments:

richardcthompson said...

It's Gaelic, or Klingon, I forget which.

Hey, these blogs are free, right? Am I paying for this thing somehow?

Matt D. said...

You pay per word. omg! :) (Smiley faces are extra.)