Monday, November 29, 2021

William Brown, former Silver Spring cartoonist, starts a Ukraine-based newsletter

From Bill:

I'm alive and still in Ukraine.

Those of you on social media have seen the photos and illustrations I've posted. BUT, not everyone is on social media. Some important family/friends only see the emails. And even the emails, heavy with images, are a problem for some. I'd like to be able to make images and updates that appear on social media available to everyone.

Also, I'm beginning to make some comics. I have a large backlog of sketches and rough drafts. I'd like to share these with the general public on a site dedicated to that purpose. 

My solution is this: I am starting an online publication of sorts. It might be called a newsletter. It is definitely on Substack, a popular site for independent writers, journalists and creators. The subscription is FREE.

It's called Native Cpeaker



Please subscribe at this link: https://williamlbrown.substack.com

FREE, FREE, FREE!

No comments: