Thursday, February 11, 2016

Flugennock's Latest'n'Greatest: "Raging Cow"

"Raging Cow"
http://sinkers.org/stage/?p=1875

I've broken a promise I made to myself to avoid doing election cartoons at all costs, but my muse wouldn't quit kicking me in the nuts until I did this. When the news got out about Hillary Clinton's wet, sloppy blowjob of a speech to Goldman Sachs honchos and about her casting around among Goldman's executive ranks for cabinet appointments -- especially at Treasury -- it was a story too hot to not jump on.

While this news was certainly appalling, I still have to thank the Ice Queen and give her some due props for getting right out front with being a Wall Street tool and owning it in front of the media, God and everybody.

None of you Liberals out there can say you didn't know the score, now.

"What Clinton Said To Goldman Sachs", Politico 02.06.16:
http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/morning-money/2016/02/what-clinton-said-to-goldman-sachs-212602

-Michael Flugennock

No comments: