Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Artley Print Among Arlington Special ED Fundraiser Auction

A print of one of my cartoons, "Doomed to Repeat," (2014) is among items to be auctioned in a fundraiser for Arlington Special Education PTA fundraiser. For whatever reason, instead of posting the JPEG of the item, they posted a mug of me online. Incredible. Just to make it clear... No, I am not being auctioned (not for less than a hundred bucks, anyway).  The print is signed and matted.

For those of you who may not know, I am a 30-year seasoned, award-winning internationally syndicated editorial cartoonist working in the Washington DC area. My cartoons have been published in every major newspaper and news magazine nation-wide, as-well-as in online anthologies and books throughout the U.S. and Canada.

There are many other items up for auction on the site as well. So, bid and bid often.


Thanks,
Steve Artley





 



.

__,_._,___

No comments: