Friday, July 14, 2023

July 22: Meet Scott Braden - Author of Kent Menace at Beyond Comics


Store Signing

Frederick Location Only

Due to a delay in printing, the signing has been rescheduled for:

Saturday July 22nd!

11 AM - 4 PM


Meet and greet with Scott Braden, author and creator of Kent Menace!


Kent Menace is a mysterious mariner, as well as a weird hero who radiates - and attracts - excitement, danger, and even a bit of humor. Find out why Diamond Comics's Steve Geppi said Kent Menace "crackles with energy and overflows with possibility" and Valiant Comics's senior editor Lysa Hawkins said "...a little dash of pulp, a sprinkle of camp, Kent Menace is what happens if Doc Savage, Namor, and the Tick fused into one!"





Find out about Braden's new venture, Brilliant Enterprise!


"Brilliant really began as a dream I had with my old friend, JEFF DILLON, in the form of Brilliant Entertainment. In fact, I published my original 16-page, 200-count preview edition under that banner. Well, then for two issues we were published by another company. But, for all the work I was doing creating and marketing the books, I was told they really weren't hitting the mark. I had a hard time believing that, so, with a very cool logo designed by the great Mark Wheatley, I decided that if I am going to work this hard at it, it is up to me to make it successful. Nobody else."


Beyond Comics Frederick Store Online

Frederick Store Hours

Monday - 11am to 6pm

Tuesday - 11am to 6pm

Wednesday - 9am to 9pm

Thursday - 10am to 9pm

Friday - 10am to 9pm

Saturday- 10am to 8pm

Sunday- 12noon to 5pm


Beyond Comics Gaithersburg Store Online

Gaitherbsurg Store Hours

Monday - Closed

Tuesday - Closed

Wednesday - 10am to 8pm

Thursday - 10am to 8pm

Friday - 10am to 8pm

Saturday- 10am to 8pm

Sunday- 12noon to 5pm


Facebook  Instagram  Twitter
Beyond Comics | 18749 B North Frederick Avenue, 5632 Buckeystown Pike Frederick, MD, Gaithersburg, MD 20879

No comments: