Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Steve Geppi returns to leading his companies

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

A Message from Steve Geppi

 

(BALTIMORE, MD) — (July 1, 2020) —

Good Morning, 

Today I am announcing an organizational change that will help us lean even further into the many opportunities to elevate our industry, our business and our brands in this fast-moving and evolving marketplace. 

Effective immediately, I am reassuming the role of President, Geppi Family Enterprises (GFE), in addition to my position as Chairman & CEO. Stan Heidmann will be departing the organization. I thank him for his contributions and wish him all the best in his future endeavors.  

As you know, I have a strong history of growing and leading this organization for several decades and I am energized about our next phase. I am supported by an exceptionally talented executive leadership team with deep expertise and an unwavering commitment to our industry as well as by the incredible teams they have built. I am proud and privileged to work with such amazing people. 

Under my guidance, the executive leadership team will support a comprehensive strategic review to position the enterprise for future growth. I feel a tremendous responsibility to our employees and the industry, and I fully intend to set all Geppi Family Enterprise brands on a path for robust growth. I am confident we have the right leadership with talented teams in place and I see enormous opportunities for GFE. 

You will be hearing more from me in the coming weeks as I am committed to keeping you all informed and involved. Be well, and I hope you find some time this holiday weekend to relax and recharge. Thank you for your continued support. I appreciate all you do. 


Image
Steve Geppi
Chairman, President & CEO
Geppi Family Enterprises 

 

***

 

ABOUT GEPPI FAMILY ENTERPRISES (GFE) Geppi Family Enterprises (GFE) has served as the nexus of comics and pop culture since 1982. GFE is comprised of 11 brands in the US and the UK, including Diamond Comic Distributors and Alliance Game Distributors. GFE provides a multi-channel platform of publishing, marketing and fulfillment services, coupled with an unparalleled global distribution network for retailers, publishers and vendors. What started as one man's hobby, with a single warehouse and 17 retail customers, has evolved into the Geppi Family Enterprises of today: the largest distributor of English language comics, graphic novels and pop culture related merchandise worldwide.

No comments: