Thursday, September 13, 2018

PR: Danille Corsetto at SPX




SPX!!

Where all the dry people will be this weekend.

I'll be at the Small Press Expo this weekend in Maryland (just outside DC), selling gigantic GWS hardcover books, posters, prints, original art and even my old GWS softcovers!

I'll have my fall intern Hope Hjort with me all the way from Denmark and I believe she'll have a few things of her own to sell, so be sure to say hi and strike up a conversation with her!

I will have bags for everything I can find a fitted bag for.

I'll be about as far away from my co-comicker Monica Gallagher as two people can be at SPX, but she'll be there, too, way up front, if you wanna drown her in compliments for her art for BOO! It's Sex!

See you east coasters there! And if you're on the coast, GOOD LUCK with this storm nonsense! If anything gets wet just sit it in a bowl of rice, I hear that works.

Your old pal,
d

No comments: