Monday, October 05, 2009

Baltimore Comic Con Marathon?

So I was sitting around at work today, chatting over lunch and one of my coworkers mentioned that she was running in the Baltimore Marathon this weekend. To which my response was "Huh?"

Me and RT were planning on going up on Saturday, but this marathon map makes me think that we should postpone until Sunday.

You know, I hate these things in DC because I can't get into the city (oddly enough they never block the Maryland approaches), and now they're following me up the coast. Does anyone more familiar with Baltimore have an idea of how bad the roads will be?

1 comment:

Randy said...

We just sent out a PR about this very topic. We've been putting it together for a day or three since we found out about it (very recently, which shows how physically fit we all are :-P).