Tuesday, July 22, 2014

PR: Exclusive DC Comics Joker Figurines to be Sold at Comic-Con

I'm afraid that I'm a sucker for Schleich's figures. I bought dinosaurs for myself when they started showing up in the US, and then my daughter and I bought a lot of their knights, especially when visiting Rehoboth Beach.  So when I got the following email, I caved and asked for the figure. Which arrived yesterday and is indeed very well done, as I would expect from Schleich. Now I have to decide if I'm going to try to collect the whole series. In the meantime, yes, I've danced with the devil... - Mike



Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
 
Schleich USA Inc. will sell limited edition Joker figurines during Comic-Con, July 24-27, in celebration of Batman's 75th anniversary.
  • 1,000 limited edition Joker figurines available exclusively at Comic-Con
  • Sold through Toys R Us, at the Entertainment Earth Booth #2343, and Amazon.com in their Comic-Con Geek Boutique
  • Schleich DC Comics product line launching in January 2015
  • One guest will win a gold-painted Joker (the only one of its kind) and the first full set of the Schleich DC Comics line at a Schleich presentation July 27 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.





No comments: