Monday, August 16, 2021

Magic Bullet art preview from Mike Brace

 

It's been a while since we've seen an issue of the DC Conspiracy's free comics newspaper Magic Bullet, probably due to covid-19. Regular contributor Mike Brace and I ran into each other at Free Comic Book Day at Fantom Comics and caught up briefly about his strip for the next issue.

"I'm sending you this art in response to our conversation about what I've been doing during the covid pandemic. This art is for the Magic Bullet. It's actually the second version. I wasn't happy with the original comic I drew (very cartoony) and with the delay in publishing caused by the pandemic I decided to use the first version of the story to jumpstart the second by re-imagining it as a classic newspaper adventure style comic strip."




p."

No comments: