Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kal in Bermuda

From KAL:

In the summer of 2014 I had the honor of being the Artist-in-Residence at the Masterworks Museum of Bermuda Art. During my 3 month sojourn, I embarked on a quest to capture in satirical style my observations of the island. 
I have now posted on my website the collection of work I created while on the island. You will find some inside Bermuda jokes, but on the whole, I hope you will appreciate the gist of the narative. 
A limited edition set of the large cartoons have been produced by the Museum and are available for purchase. Have a read and let me know your thoughts!

Inquiries should be made directly with the Museum. The number of sets is quite small... I think maybe only 30...  for the set of high-quality 13 prints in a special box.  The person to contact is Kate Ross at the museum at artmworks@logic.bm

Best

Kal
Kaltoons Team





Kal's New retrospective collection Daggers Drawn is now available to order.





No comments: