Thursday, August 30, 2018

New Billy the Pop webcomic book collection out from Cole Goco

Quoted from Cole's email list:

Big news! The second Billy the Pop book collection is now here! It's called Just Us and the Elements and it contains all of the Billy strips posted from mid-March 2015 through December 2016. Additionally, I made several watercolor illustrations for the main storylines that take place throughout the book. These storylines are some of my favorites in the run of this strip, such as:
- Harley takes the gang fishing 
- Agent Billy at the pool 
- The return of Thomas 
- Billy and Pete's nature adventure 
- Blunders at the beach

Here's a taste of what the book looks like!

 

I'm quite satisfied with how it came out; the colors look great in print, and it's nice to have a physical collection of these strips. When putting this book together, I was surprised at how many strips I had completely forgotten about drawing, and it was an interesting experience to see the art progress and (I like to think) improve over the nearly-2-year timespan of strips.

The book is available in paperback for $20 on Amazon, and will soon be on Kindle as well. If you are interested in supporting the strip, want to own these strips in physical form, or just need a gift for a nephew who likes comics, I would really appreciate any purchases this book gets. I had a lot of fun compiling this book, and drawing the strips inside of it. Thanks, guys!

Buy the book here!



No comments: