Thursday, September 27, 2007

Richard Thompson: The Blog

You probably all missed the following buried in the comments; god knows I wouldn't read them if they weren't highlighted on the master control panel. Richard said yesterday:

Everybody please visit my blog and leave a comment. I'll be adding podcasts, interactive games, polls & unwanted popups for finding lost classmates.

Now, my feeling is he's trying to get us to write his life in surburbia comic strip for him. So if you post any particularly funny stories, make sure to include a Paypal link so he can take care of you. I'm not sure why he's changed his name to Richard Spooralmanack, but it does have a ring to it.


richardcthompson said...

It's Gaelic, or Klingon, I forget which.

Hey, these blogs are free, right? Am I paying for this thing somehow?

Dembicki said...

You pay per word. omg! :) (Smiley faces are extra.)