Monday, November 26, 2012

Marc Tyler Nobleman says "Book signing THIS Wednesday evening - 40 authors"


From: Marc Tyler Nobleman:

Because you probably thrive on the challenge of getting a sitter on short notice, I hereby invite you to the annual University Club Book Fair this Wednesday. I'm honored to be one of the 40 authors who will sign books; personalized books, I'm told, make thoughtful holiday gifts. (No one's yet asked but I will also sign Kindles/Nooks/iPads.) At least two of my titles will be there, including my latest, which has been seen/heard on outlets including NPR, MTV, and TED (see below). The event is free and open to the public and here's all else you need to know:

The University Club of Washington DC
1135 16th Street, N.W.

Wednesday 11/28
5:30-8 p.m.

Hope to see you there; truly no pressure to buy one of my books. It looks like a classy event. Oh, and come to think of it, it does start early enough that you actually don't need a sitter...

Thank you,
Marc Tyler Nobleman
noblemania.blogspot.com
twitter.com/MarcTNobleman

Buzz on Bill the Boy Wonder: The Secret Co-Creator of Batman:


My TED talk about Bill Finger and the tragedy of creators' rights


My interview on NPR's All Things Considered


No comments: