Monday, September 08, 2008

OT: Langridge in Act-i-vate webcomix

Jim Dougan wrote in today: You may have seen this already, but as a fellow Langridge fan, and the local DC representative of webcomix collective ACT-I-VATE, you might want to know that he's joined up and will be dazzling us all with the new adventures of MUGWHUMP THE GREAT:

http://www.act-i-vate.com/60.comic

Roger talks about it at his blog here:

http://hotelfred.blogspot.com/2008/09/preee-sentinggg-mugwhump-great.html

Thanks for the tip, Jim! Sure, Roger's from New Zealand and lives in England, but DC's a state of mind, right? Unfortunately he won't be at SPX this year since he did HeroesCon earlier this year.

2 comments:

Chatterbox said...

I marvel at the terrible grammar in my e-mail message. Note to self: Rhode cuts and pastes.

-jim d.

Mike Rhode said...

Yeah, I'm afraid I do. I usually don't like to rephrase things on people. If you want me to do so, let me know when you send it - otherwise the kudos and brickbats all belong to you.