Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back from Baltimore Comic-Con

Richard, the kids and I had a good trip to Baltimore. More notes and pics to come, but in the meantime, here's an interview about the Con that I just ran across. "This Weekend - Baltimore Comic-Con: Talking to Marc Nathan," By Matt Brady, Newsarama 2008-09-26. The Con continues tomorrow and is always fun - this year seemed rather crowded. If you go tomorrow, I'd specifically recommend visiting Arlingtonian Steve Conley and Frank Cammusso at the children's table, Ramona Fradon who's selling her Brenda Starr comic strips for $35 each (I've got 2 now), Don Rosa who has excellent Disney comics, my buddy Dean Haspiel who's got advance copies of The Alcoholic, the Top Shelf booth with Andy Runton's Owley, ... oh, there are too many people to mention.

1 comment:

richardcthompson said...

AND you can have you photo taken with Boba Fett.