Saturday, January 31, 2009

OT: Superheroes Around the World Survey

To help further humanities research, I note that on the comix-scholars list there was... (the following is quoting Dr. Reinhard) discussion a couple weeks ago about the influence of American superheroes in different countries -- and to investigate how much anime/manga characters are seen as superheroes -- I created this survey in my spare time: http://www.survey-xact.dk/LinkCollector?key=WG5EYZ7P96C5

The goal of the survey is for people from around the world to tell us what they think a superhero is and what superheroes mean to them.

I would love your help in both filling out the questionnaire as well as distributing it far and wide to get as many different people from a range of different countries to take it. Please feel free to post the link anywhere you like, and refer any questions to me at my professional email address of carrie@ruc.dk

CarrieLynn D. Reinhard, PhD
Virtual Worlds Research
http://worlds.ruc.dk/
Roskilde University
Department of Communication, Business, and Information Technologies
Building 43.3
Kommunikationsvej 1
DK-4000 Roskilde

No comments: