Saturday, July 07, 2012

Matt Dembicki's 'Xoc' signings


From: Matt Dembicki

 
I like metal bands, tag-team wrestlers and sweatiness, so I'll be at Comic-Con next week! I'm there with Oni Press to debut my graphic novel, Xoc: The Journey of a Great White (there's a 20-page preview at the link). If you know of someone going and interested in the book (preferably a sweaty, metal-head wrestler), the Oni booth is 1833, and I'll have signings on:

Thursday: 2-2:45
Friday: 1-2:45
Saturday: 1-2:45


But, more importantly, on Saturday July 28 I'll have TWO Xoc signing at Big Planet Comics (College Park 11-1, and Vienna, 3-5)! In addition to the book, I'll have mini-comics (Xoc Pup, hopefully, as well as a Xoc sketchbooklet), Xoc posters courtesty of Big Planet, Xoc pins and Xoc shark teeth (actual-size scuptures of a great white tooth by my talented pal Brooke Allen, who did the cover to District Comics and illustrated the first story in that upcoming anthology).
 

No comments: