Friday, July 13, 2012

A new ComicsDC logo courtesy of Michael Pohrer (MJ)

Michael "MJ" Pohrer (who's based in St. Louis, oddly enough) has kindly sent me another ComicsDC logo which I like a lot. He also done the African-American one for me you can see on the right. 
--
 
Michael Pohrer (MJ), Cartoonist / Illustrator
Grab a quick Laugh! Visit my TOONED IN© Blog

The Global Free Press' Editorial Cartoonist

ATTN: Editors and Publishers you can syndicate my cartoons to your readers!
Contact us at Cartoon Syndication MJ.

The St. Louis Gateway Arts

Creator of:
FIDDLESTIX©
The Nightmare Diaries©
Welcome To The Jungle©


 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! Thanks for the bonus exposure Mike. Much appreciated! Doesn't seem odd to me, probably because of that editorial cartoon thing that happens.