Monday, April 02, 2012

PR: THIS IS IT! 72 HOURS LEFT FOR KEEF'S KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN!!

As I've said before, I'm a big fan of Keith's work and a backer of this project. His strip appears in the Sunday Post.

From: keith knight

Is it true that some people like to wait til the last minute to donate?

****IT ENDS IN 72 HOURS!! HELP FUND KEEF'S FIRST GRAPHIC NOVEL: 3 DAYS LEFT!!****

It's crunch time!! I'm sweatin'!! It all comes down to the next 72 hours!!

I'm at 86% on Kickstarter, I need 100% in 3 DAYS or I get nothing!!  All the $$$ goes back to everyone!!  And I'm left shaking and whimpering in a corner.

If you haven't become a backer, now's the time!!  If you've already backed the project, Cartoon Art Museum director Summerlea Kashar summed it up pretty succinctly:

"If everyone who's donated double-downed, you'd
make it no problem!"

It really is that simple! If everyone, especially the $5-$40 backers, just doubled-down on the project, we'd just about be there!!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/190901932/i-was-a-teenage-michael-jackson-impersonator
 
Have at it!  I'm counting on you!!

Thanks!!

No comments: