Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Nick Galifianakis on Post chat

Earlier today, the Post had "Tell Me About It: The Art; Nick Galifianakis, Illustrator." Wednesday, October 3, 2007 which consisted of

Nick Galifianakis, who illustrates Carolyn Hax's Tell Me About It advice column, will be online Wednesday, Oct. 3, at 1 p.m. ET to field questions and comments about his work and the column's new daily appearance in The Post.

The article also linked to this 2001 chat, with Nick and his ex-wife. with whom he's still working, discussing their divorce.

"Tell Me About It" Hosted by Carolyn Hax, Washington Post Staff Writer, Friday, Nov. 9, 2001

3 comments:

jim said...

Mr. Galifianakis,

Do you have a portfolio or inventory of you cartoons available to the public or sign prints. I am looking for one w/ an angry girl fuming at her parents something like "Ballet lessons, soccer, music.....What's w/ you! My friends say I can already make it on my looks". I think it was published circa 2006-7.

A perfect christmas present

Mike Rhode said...

I've forwarded your message to Nick, who's slowly building his online store. Send me an off-blog email with your contact information to mrhode@gmail.com and I'll pass that along to him as well.

Nick and Zuzu said...

Nick's book and website can be found at:

www.NickandZuzu.com

and his official blog can be found at:

www.blogspot.nickandzuzu.com

Thanks!