Thursday, September 12, 2024

Danielle Corsetto at SPX this weekend!!


(Forgive me if you subscribe to me EVERYWHERE, this'll be redundant as hell, BUT:)I'll be at Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland this weekend! I'll... ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏  ͏ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­  

(Forgive me if you subscribe to me EVERYWHERE, this'll be redundant as hell, BUT:)

I'll be at Small Press Expo in Bethesda, Maryland this weekend! I'll be at table K13 alongside my long-time pals Jamie Noguchi and Monica Gallagher, plus my old intern Nicole Chalmers (née Roberts), next to my model for our Figure Drawing for Cartoonists workshop Babs New(d), and near my old pal Rafer Roberts. There's a bunch of great cartoonists coming, fyi.

I'll have the GIGANTOR GWS COMPENDIUMS for sure, and also STICKERS (Yoga Cats and NEW GWS stickers!), GWS 20th Birthday Coloring & Activity Books, and lil collections of my Daily Comics from 2023. I'll probably bag some original Daily Comics, too, if they'll fit on the damn table.

Whomst of you will I see there?? Make sure you tell me if you're following along here on Patreon - I'll give you the GWS activity book for free!

No comments: