Thursday, September 12, 2024

Jim Rugg coming to SPX

from his newsletter

SPX is this weekend and I'll be there! If you're in the DC, Baltimore, Bethesda area, come by and say hello. I haven't been to SPX since before the pandemic but it is a show that I have enjoyed since my first exhibition there in 2000!?! In 2010, Rambo 3.5 won the Outstanding Mini Comic IGNATZ award. That award meant a lot to me, because after my first SPX, I came home with a bunch of beautiful mini-comics and fell in love with that handmade format. It definitely influenced my approach to making comics and zines! So I look forward to returning this weekend.

I'll have a little bit of everything so if you're coming to the show and you're missing any of my comics, zines, variant covers -- this is a perfect place to find them.

No comments: