Monday, July 24, 2017

New POE book from Gareth Hinds


POE is almost here!


My new book POE: Stories and Poems comes out August 1 from Candlewick Press. Simultaneous hardcover, paperback and eBook release. See below for a sneak peek.

You can pre-order it now from your favorite online or brick-and-mortar merchant. At the moment my own online store is down because I'm working in a temporary studio space -- so if you'd like a signed copy, please come to one of my bookstore events, or order from one of the stores below and ask to have it signed when I'm there.

There will be more events added to this schedule, but this is what's confirmed so far:

DC Area
8/1 - Official launch at Takoma Park, MD Library, in association with Politics & Prose, 7:00pm
9/9 - Barnes & Noble Bethesda, 2:00pm
More DC events to come!

Boston Area
9/26 - Tentative: Brookline Booksmith, 7:00pm

Baltimore
10/3 - Enoch Pratt Govans Branch Library, 6:30pm
10/7 - BCPL Reistertown Library, 7:00pm

No comments: