Sunday, August 28, 2011

PR: The “Hoxwinder Hall Limited Edition Printed Collection”!

From: Daniel Boris 


I'm Raising funds for a quality, hardcover, limited edition printed collection of my strip. The book will not only contain the first 30 days of Hoxwinder Hall strips, but also lots of production sketches, and interview (and more).

 

(There is a hefty Printer set-up fee, so if I don't reach my target (or at least clear $1000) I won't go forward with project.)

People can give as little as $1, and as much as $100. If they give at least $35, they get a free signed copy of the book. All funds will be returned if I do not at least clear $1000 by the end of the drive.

 

Click on the link for details:

http://www.indiegogo.com/Hoxwinder-Hall-a-printed-collection?a=234587&i=emal

No comments: