Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Nick Galifianakis book tour reports

Nick Galifianakis (whom I interviewed for the City Paper) is reporting about the West Coast leg of his book tour in tiny increments on Facebook. With his permission, here's some of his photographs and comments from the tour. But first, here's a video from a book launch party.

Kate Michael, aka kstreetkate has a YouTube interview with him up, of which she says, "Nick Galifianakis' funniest topics to cartoon and comment upon are human relationships. At a book launch party for his latest "If You Loved Me, You'd Think This Was Cute," hosted at the home of the Washington Post's Katherine Weymouth, Galifiankis dishes on what interactions he finds the most humorous - and why men might want to read up on his subjects!" She's got an earlier interview video with him online in The District Dish too.

And now, here's Nick!


"Seattle! Open, warm and wet - JUST the way I like my book signings!"


"Powell's rocked! Great crowd. Thank you Portland - I was even inspired get a tattoo. And pierced."


"Thank you, San Fran! I got some practice in."


"In honor of my Book Signing in LA, I present the first cartoon I drew when I moved there."


"LA highlights (in any order): meeting devoted fans, hanging with my cuz...and Helena Bonham Carter helping me set up."

No comments: