Wednesday, September 08, 2010

PR: Bamn at SPX This Weekend

Troy Allen says,



Don't tell the other cons this...but the Small Press Expo is my favorite.

Created with the purpose of showcasing the brightest in indie comics (and letting them pimp thier books to you), SPX takes place every year in my home state of Maryland. But that's not why she's my prize stallion. Nope, the reason is that SPX is where Bamn, Jay, and I introduced ourselves to the comic industry. It's the moment of realization that we weren't the fans anymore, we were the professionals. For that reason, --- for the nostalgic electricy in the air at SPX --- she's my favorite.

Like previous years, SPX will be held at the Marriott in North Bethesda and, once again, she seems primed to disrupt the quiet "city" of Rockville for 2 nights.

You should be there this weekend. Buy some stuff and discover some new art. I'm certain it will be as memorable for you.

The Official SPX Website  

We Are At Table W6b!  

The DC Conspiracy Will Be There With Fresh Copies Of The Magic Bullet! 

No comments: