Monday, September 20, 2010

Kal's fall schedule

He's keeping busy - the Russia one sounds a bit different, for him.
Remember, he's regularly in the Economist (twice each week, if I'm
getting the uncredited color cartoon correct).

From: kevin Kallaugher

Friends and Colleagues

I wanted to share with you some fun and exciting events that will be coming up in the weeks ahead.

On September 28, I will be in St Petersburg, Russia opening an exhibition of my work at the State Russian Museum of Political History. I will be in the country for 8 days addressing groups of journalists, artists, students and academics on issues of cartoons, commentary and freedom of expression. I will be posting pictures of events upon my return at my Sketchblog...
http://www.kaltoons.com/wordpress.

October 7, I have been invited to be the featured speaker at the at the 21st annual GBTC TechNite on Oct. 7 at Rams Head Live! in Baltimore. With over 800 attendees TechNite is the Greater Baltimore Region's premiere night out to celebrate the business and technology community. For more information:
https://www.gbtechcouncil.org/Programs/TechNite-2010.aspx

On Election night, November 2, I will be teaming up with the Baltimore Improv Group for an evening of Political nonsense, improvisational humor and Stand Up Cartooning. The event will take place at Baltimore's famous Creative Alliance Theater. More information will be available at http://www.Creativealliance.org

Speaking of the Creative Alliance... On Monday November 8, I will be headlining a fundraising party for this amazing Arts institution. It is called "Art to Dine For". These are always great fun...

No comments: