Thursday, October 02, 2014

Today's Unshelved done for Fairfax County Library

Unshelved is an entertaining web strip about a small staff of cranky librarians. I get it emailed to me every day, for free, which is cool. Then I buy their book collections.

Click here to see the strip of which the authors write:

I drew today's strip the old-fashioned way, on paper with pencil and ink. And I did it on the shores of Lake Michigan in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. Honestly, it was pretty darned scenic. We wrote it for today's staff development day for the Fairfax County, VA Public Library. We looked over several dozen submissions and chose a great story from Randy Falkofske, presenting the library with the original art, and Randy a signed print.

We had a great time today and we'd love to do something similar for your library, conference, or customer event!

No comments: