Friday, October 03, 2014

News from Rafer Roberts on Nightmare the Rat

I plan to debut the NIGHTMARE THE RAT collection at theLocust Moon Comics Festival on October 25th in beautiful Philadelphia. It seemed like an appropriate venue since the Locust Moon folks are the guys that put out the giant LITTLE NEMO: DREAM ANOTHER DREAM book. Debuting the NIGHTMARE collection alongside DREAM ANOTHER DREAM just feels right.

On Halloween, we will be having a NIGHTMARE THE RAT release party at Fantom Comics in stately Washington DC. Details are still being finalized but there will be a signing, possibly a reading, and an actual Halloween party with candy and dancing. I will be in a costume of some sort.

Finally, I'll be at New York Comic Con next week. It will be far too early to have copies of the collection available, but I will have finished commissions for those of you who pledged at that level (and who let me know that you'll also be at NYCC). I won't have my own table, but I will be doing signings at a few different publisher booths throughout the weekend. I may add one or two signings, but here is my schedule as it stands right now:

Thursday:

4:30-5:30 signing at Valiant, booth 2028

Friday:

3:15-4:00 Kickstarter Office Hours panel - 1A24

4:30-5:30 signing at Valiant, booth 2028

Saturday:

12:00-1 signing at Valiant, booth 2028

Sunday:

11-12:30 signing at ComixTribe, booth 1172

1:30-2:30 signing at Valiant, booth 2028

No comments: