Thursday, December 20, 2012

New webcomics from Dan Nokes from 21st Century Sandshark Studios

This is Dan Nokes from 21st Century Sandshark Studios!   I was writing because I have 2 new webcomics I just put out!  

The first is a sequel from my first book I did back in 2002.  Its called THE REPTILE AND MISTER AMAZING: THE RETURN OF KAT CARSON.  Like I said its a sequel the first book and takes place 20 years after the events of the first. 

Here's a link to the first book which I released online I suggest that you read that before Kat Carson to give you a feel for the story - http://21sandshark.com/blog/the-reptile-and-mister-amazing-the-origin/


The second webcomic is called IMPOSSIBLE SPACE TALES OF THE LAST PIT STOP:  This is more of a sci-fi comedy that asks: WHAT IF AREA 51 were in fact a convenience store for aliens!

Here's the link to SPACE TALES!


No comments: