Tuesday, September 04, 2012

KAL's current convention work, and DC appearance

From: kevin Kallaugher:

Friends and colleagues

I wanted to share some news that I hope you will find of interest.

I have just returned from the Republican convention in Tampa. I produced for The Economist an animated sketchbook that you can view here:

Please comment and share! I will producing another one of these next week at the Democratic convention.

In the weeks ahead I will giving a series of presentations around the country as far afield as San Francisco and Fargo, North Dakota. 

For those cartoon fans in the Baltimore Washington area, I highly recommend visiting this year's Political cartoon festival in Washington DC  Sept 14-15 at George Washington University.  I will be one of the featured speakers on the Saturday schedule. for more info go to: http://www.damncartoons.org
I also will be giving a talk open to the public at Towson University, September 20, 7PM. For more info visit:


Also keep your eye' peeled for the launch of a new line of Edgar Allen Poe inspired beer's from the folk's at The Baltimore Washington Beer works... I was commissioned to create the labels!

Finally check out the attached artwork. I was honored to be commissioned to create this year's Baltimore Book Festival poster.

Best

Kal
The Kaltoons team



The iKAL iPhone App is now available at the iTunes store.

No comments: