by Bruce Guthrie
I took 16,000 photos over the weekend on the Columbus, Ohio trip. After sitting like a zombie in front of my computer for 30+ hours, I managed to review the NCS-specific ones, weed them down, color correct/straighten/crop when possible, etc. 2,500 NCS-specific images survived my initial review.
You can see a list of all 44 NCS-specific pages via this link:
You'll notice that I divided the Reuben Awards on Friday into 23 separate pages -- basically one for each award plus a couple of miscellaneous before and after pages. You can access them individually through the link above or merge all 838 pictures together onto a single page using this link:
The NCS events at Billy Ireland on Thursday and Saturday (including Cathy Guisewite's talk) can be accessed individually (above) or you can merge all 808 pictures together onto a single page using this link:
The five "Toon Talks" sessions at the Renaissance on Friday can be accessed individually (above) or you can merge all 223 pictures together onto a single page using this link:
The three merges above will skip some individual pages back at the Renaissance -- the luncheon, Jim Davis' talk, the happy hour event, miscellaneous stuff and autographs/sketches. Those pages can be accessed individually (above) or you can merge all 631 pictures together onto a single page using this link:
Finally, you can merge all 2,500 pictures onto one page (and, yeah, it'll take awhile since the server runs on my regular Internet connection in my basement), using this command:
I've still got a few things to complete for this project but I've got to mow the lawn and sleep for a change.
- Expect later today: The more complete coverage of the Billy Ireland exhibits
- Expect in the next couple of days: "Celebrity" listing -- usually I provide a list of "names" on each page so they cross-reference back to other pages which have those people on them. Sometimes you and I will be surprised to find when I first photographed you. The cross-referencing will only be available on individual pages, not on the merged ones.
- Over the next couple of months: Individual picture tagging -- there's no way I'm going to tag too many of these photos (you can always use the little pencil icon above an image to do so yourself) but eventually I'm sure I'll tag a couple of hundred of them.
--
No comments:
Post a Comment