Bob and I have been writing to each other off and on. He was in Old Town Alexandria last week on a family errand, but took time to visit the reflecting pool:
Actually, that's an AI image done by his cousin, which Bob apologized for in his newsletter. Here's his picture:
Anyway, Bob need a few people to subscribe to his Substack, and he'll sweeten it with a signed book for you.
Bob asked me to share his Substack, noting "If I get just four more paid subscribers (I have about 5,400 subscribers now), I am declared a “Bestseller” newsletter and qualify to get paid by Substack to publish my newsletter. As thanks I’ll send them a signed copy of any of my books." So if you do sign up, tell him I sent you.
The new book, Inspired by Cats, the new postcard boxset The Most Fascinating Museums, and my last bestseller, Footnotes from the Most Fascinating Museums.
Sign up for my humor newsletter, The Bob
No comments:
Post a Comment