Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Fantom Comics staff change

From their March 31 2021 Newsletter -

CAMILLE BIDS FAREWELL:
As Master Yoda would say, "adaptability is the key to survival," and let's just say I took that to heart for the year of 2020! With one of the most insane years I have spent in the six years I've worked in the comic industry running stores, I am so incredibly grateful to have been doing it with Fantom Comics! I adore Fantom and am beyond thankful to have worked for some incredible and understanding people through an insane year, and hope to help out with consulting and events in the future! Even though I'm leaving, good luck getting rid of me for good!

This decision has been very bittersweet for me because I genuinely never wanted to leave. I love Fantom, the owners, staff, comics and every single one of our customers, especially those that trekked in every week since we opened for Phase Two! But commuting from Virginia, underlying health conditions, and the opportunity for a job that would help those issues immensely, I have had to make the hard decision to leave. It really breaks me up, I have learned so much, have become far more confident in my abilities and what I can handle in uncertain times, but above all else, I'm going to miss you, the customers the most!

My last day will be this Friday, April 2nd, so if you're able to stop by the shop, I would very much like to see you!! If not, no worries, I'll still be stopping by from time to time, but wishing all the best to every one of you and of course, Fantom Comics!!

No comments: