Wednesday, September 04, 2019

PR: ROBIN HA'S POP UP SHOP AT THE LINE HOTEL IS THIS SATURDAY!


Hello everyone!
I am very excited to announce that I've partnered with Line Hotel in Adams Morgan DC to have a solo pop up shop this Saturday!

ROBIN HA ART POP-UP

09/07, 11:00AM - 2:00PM


FULL SERVICE RADIO AT THE LINE DC

The Line Hotel  DC
Address: 1770 Euclid St NW, Washington, DC 20009
Phone: (202) 588-0525

Full service radio lab is located on the ground floor by the entrance of the building in front of the hotel bar and restaurant. It'd be a great way to spend your Saturday afternoon to check out my art and have brunch at this gorgeous hotel.

I will be bringing a whole lot of new merchandises including screen printed T-shirts and tank tops, brand new art prints and original artworks, comics zines and of course, Cook Korean! I will also be doing commission portraits with watercolor and ink on paper. You can bring a photo of pets or a person to have me draw them for 15 minutes for just $20! It'd be a great gift for anyone. Check out the photos from my last portrait session on my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx7bmhnBj2O/

For more info, please visit the Line Hotel Website:
https://www.thelinehotel.com/dc/event/robin-ha-art-pop/

Hope you can make it and see you there~!

All the best,
Robin Ha

--

No comments: