Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Fantom Comics PR: A Message From The Comics Journeyman




I'm writing to invite each of you to connect with me via one of the social media options that I use to communicate with the world at large about the comic books that I love.
 
Dear Fan Of Fantom,

Who IS "The Comics Journeyman"?

For starters, I am the host of SubcultureForTheCultured.com, a companion site to Fantom Comics. "SFTC" is dedicated to bringing you original thoughts on our favorite comic books and graphic novels that tend to be slightly "off the beaten path". And by "off the beaten path", I mean (mostly) non-superhero properties.

As a Fantom Comics Subscriber, you are already connected to Fantom via the comiXology platform (and if not, you can easily sign up - just follow the link to the instructions for our COMIC BOOK RESERVATION SERVICE, powered by comiXology). Over the coming days, I will be reaching out to all of Fantom's subscribers with a "comiXology friend request". This will allow you to view my picks from each month's Previews catalog right on the comiXology website, and for me to view your picks as well. It's really an open invitation to read what I'm reading. Recognizing that not everyone has the same tastes, I've listed below the books that I subscribe to regularly, along with an indication of whether I read the comic or the trade paperback.
 
My goal is to use comiXology's features to their fullest to create an online community of comic book readers who share an enthusiasm for the stories and artwork in the pages of our favorite comics, and who can share recommendations for new comic book journeys to pursue.

 
Another way that you can connect with me is to follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/cmxjourneyman

I will use Twitter to post updates and share interesting articles from time to time.

Think of me as the Pied Piper of (mostly) non-superhero comics, inviting you to follow me on my journey through the best that comic books have to offer.

I look forward to getting to know you and your tastes in comic books!

Keep reading comics, may the journey never end.

The Comics Journeyman


Union Station - 50 Massachusetts Avenue NE | Washington, DC 20002 | 202-216-9478
www.fantomcomics.com



No comments: