Wednesday, December 16, 2009

PR: Win a free signed copy of "Looking for Calvin and Hobbes"

Nevin Martell would like you to know -

It's the holiday season – a time for being thankful and for giving gifts. I'm incredibly thankful for all of your support of the book (which is about to go into its 5th printing!!!), so I'm giving away five personally signed copies of it. To enter, all you have to do is email me (lookingforcalvinandhobbes@gmail.com) or Tweet me (@looking4calvin) a picture that demonstrates your Calvin and Hobbes fandom. It might be a shot of the abominable snowman you built, your Calvin tattoo, the Hobbes doll you sewed, a picture of your kid reading a collection, a sketch you drew of your favorite comic duo – whatever, go crazy. I will post the best entries on my website:

http://nevinmartell.com/?p=237

Winners will be chosen in mid-January. By submitting your photos, you are giving me permission to post them online. Please feel free to forward this email, Tweet about the contest, or write a blog post about it. The more entries the merrier, so bring it on.

This is the last time you'll be hearing from me on email for a while, but please feel free to stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter or my website.


NEED A LAST MINUTE STOCKING STUFFER?
Amazon.com | Barnes and Noble | Powell's
Your friendly neighborhood independent bookseller

The Kindle edition is finally out, so you eBook fans can pick up a copy!

Alright, I have to go make some peanut brittle now, because that's how I remind my extended family that I think they rock.
 
Happy holidays and all the best,

Nevin


No comments: