Wednesday, April 01, 2015

PR: A New Updated ComicBacks list!

(Ray's a real-life archivist at the National Archives too, and this is a great bibliography resource)

From R Bottorff <carchivist@yahoo.com>

I have just updated my ComicBacks list and this time I have it for you in an Excel spreadsheet! 9080 entries, 5.5 MB in size so I can email anyone who wants a copy.

Email me direct please and I will get it sent to you in the next few days. Oh yes, its free. I welcome all updates and corrections.

And for those who do not know, my ComicBacks list is a database of all comic book, comic strip, cartoon, pulp hero, and superhero-related mass-market (aka Pocket Book size) paperbacks. Well, at least an attempt at all of them! I am sure there are many more discovered. The list focuses on United States and Canadian ComicBacks, and any international ones distributed in the United States (which means you may see an occasional title from the United Kingdom).

It includes all editions and printings that I have discovered to date going back to early Pocket Books up to current Marvel and DC prose novels. And Peanuts, cartoons gag, Dennis the Menace, Doc Savage, Family Circus, B.C., Beetle Bailey, Tarzan, scholastic titles joke and gag books, Lone Wolf and Cub, Marvel Ilustrated Books, and a few thousand others in between!

I hope you like it and can find use for it!

So email if you are interested and I shall send it to you.

my best
-Ray Bottorff Jr
(a monster PDF version, over 500+ MB, is also available, feel free to inquire!)

No comments: