It's been a few months since we've had one of these posts, but the ephemera collecting never ends.
| front and back of 1984 envelope for Asterix trading cards |
Jim Steranko drew this box for holding comic books in 1975.
It's being donated to the Library of Congress.
2 comic strip iron-ons from NY Daily News - Doonesbury (8/10/1975) and Broom Hilda (9/7/975)
I remember these from when I was a kid. My mom actually did one for
me, altho I can't recall what it was 50 years later. I just paid a
dollar each for these in a vain attempt to recapture my youth.
Comics and cartoonists and sheet music have a long history. Here's some US Government publications from World War II. I bought the lot just to get the Frank Robbins one.
| Regards from "Brandy" + "Johnny" Hazard" P.S. and "Side-Pocket Sam" |
The rest all of artwork by Hawkinson. I cannot find ANY information on him.
No comments:
Post a Comment